tweet this Content by Twitter, Facebook; Reddit or other Networks, thanks!
- Dr. Fauci says he ‘absolutely’ accepted offer to be Biden’s chief medical adviser Fox News
- Coronavirus updates: US sees deadliest day — again; Biden asks for 100 days of masks; California has a new regional stay-at-home order USA TODAY
- Joe Biden asks Anthony Fauci, the federal coronavirus expert, to become his chief medical adviser Yahoo News
- Biden Asks Fauci to Stay, and Plans a Mask Plea The New York Times
- Biden will ask Americans to wear masks for his first 100 days as president KCRA Sacramento
- View Full Coverage on Google News