tweet this Content by Twitter, Facebook; Reddit or other Networks, thanks!
- FAA demands emergency inspection of all Boeing 777s after mid-air explosion ripped engine into pieces Fox Business
- Some Boeing 777 airplanes likely to be removed from service, FAA says CNN
- ‘Very rare’: Aviation expert John Nance describes engine failure on Boeing 777-200 near Denver KING 5
- FAA, United Airlines To Remove Some Boeing 777’s From Service Under Emergency Directive CBS Denver
- United takes 24 Boeing 777s out of service as the FAA orders inspections following engine failure CNBC
- View Full Coverage on Google News