tweet this Content by Twitter, Facebook; Reddit or other Networks, thanks!
- Texas has seen nearly 9000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people. The Texas Tribune
- ‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Alabama doctor on treating unvaccinated, dying COVID patients AL.com
- ‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’ – unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news USA TODAY
- Mayor, health care leaders encourage vaccinations as COVID-19 cases surge WJXT News4JAX
- The average number of new daily COVID-19 cases in Iowa has more than doubled in the past two weeks Des Moines Register
- View Full Coverage on Google News